A 100% synthetic 4-Stroke lubricant implementing Ester Technology, the 7100 synthetic engine oil from Motul meets bike manufacturer specifications for clutch function, and won't affect your warranty, making it the go-to supreme quality engine oil for that shiny new bike (or beat-up ass old bike). Excellent shear resistance protects the engine and gearbox, resulting in smooth shifting and trouble free performance for mile after mile. Meets JASO MA2 specifications for optimal wet clutch performance. Suitable for catalytic converters.
In short? This is the one of the very best motor oils to put in most any non-race spec motorcycle. If you ride on the street, money says this oil not only works for you, but kicks the crap out of just about everything else out there.
- Available in several common weights, and in one or four liter volume options
- One of the highest quality synthetic motorcycle oils available
- We recommend that motorcycles reach 1000 miles before switching to a full synthetic motor oil
- Our personal choice for most sport and high performance bikes that come through our shop looking for manufacturer spec oil in premium quality
- A four liter container option, available for full oil changes, or multiple bike services, or pulling Home-Alone style booby traps on stair cases...whatever works